Making your own perfume can be an interesting experience. Here we like to share one of our favorite perfume recipes with essential oil. It has a sweet floral scent with classic Jasmine, Lavender, Bergamot and vanilla essential oil. It can be used day or night. Give it a try if you are interested. Enjoy!
1 TBSP Sweet Almond Oil
5 TBSP Grain Alcohol
2 TBSP Distilled water
1 TBSP Vegetable glycerin (make perfume last longer)
4 drops Sandalwood essential oil
3 drops Vanilla essential oil
4 drops Neroli essential oil
3 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
4 drops Bergamot essential oil
3 drops Jasmine essential oil
4 drops Lavender essential oil
1. Add sweet almond oil to the bottle
2. Add 4 drops of sandalwood essential oil
3. Add 3 drops of Vanilla essential oil
4. Add 4 drops of Rose essential oil
5. Add 3 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
6. Add 4 drops of Bergamot essential oil
7. Add 3 drops of Jasmine essential oil
8. Add 4 drops of Lavender essential oil
9. Add 5 TBSP of grain alcohol
10. Shake the bottle for a few minutes and let it sit for about a week
11. Test the scent, if you are satisfied at this point add 2 TBSP of distilled water, shake the bottle to mix the perfume and enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.