Lotion is one of the easiest DIY personal care product you can make for you and your family. With a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can enjoy natural silky-smooth body lotion with your favorite scent (even better!) Below we like to share our super easy lotion recipe with Aloe Vera Gel. Enjoy!
1 Cup Aloe Vera Gel
4 TBSP Sweet Almond Oil
4 TBSP Jojoba oil
1 TBSP shea butter
5-10 drops Sweet Orange essential oil (optional)
- Melt Shea Butter (few minutes with double boiler, 5 sec via microwave)
- Let melted shea butter cool to room temperature and just start to harden
- Add Sweet Almond oil and Jojoba oil to Shea butter and mix well
- Slowly add Aloe Vera Gel and mix well
- Add Sweet Orange essential oil (or your preferred essential oil), mix again and enjoy!